Tickets can be purchased at: http://womengardenersofridgewood.com/ticket-sales/
Save the Date! The GCNJ Annual Meeting – June 6th
The GCNJ Annual Meeting will be held on Tuesday, June 6, 2023, at the Bridgewater Marriot. Plan to join us for the luncheon, boutiques and speaker. Details to follow.
Welcome to Two New Garden Clubs this Year!
Welcome to two new garden clubs this year:
and Garden Club of Salem County in District VII
These additions to forms were approved at the GCNJ November 2021 Board Meeting. The release should be added, in small print to the form, registration or application for GCNJ sponsored events and scholarships. Please click here for the form: NGC Photo Release Form.
YOUTH CLUB REGISTRATION
To be registered with the GCNJ and eligible for any youth awards, this form must be completed and sent to the Youth Chair at the address on the form. Enclose a check payable to GCNJ in the amount of $20 to cover your club's annual Youth Club registration fee. Contact a local GCNJ Garden Club chapter to sponsor your Youth Garden Club. For more information, contact Youth Chair: Diana Dove. Email Diana at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2021-2023 Yearbook Information – New Officers
*Please mail 4 copies of the Yearbook to Peggy Morrissey by September 30th
Theme: Plant America – Play Outdoors
Theme: Plant America: Let’s Get Growing!
Theme: Plant Trees: Nature’s Unsung Heroes
- 17AprFlower Show SchoolApril 17-21, 2023 Apr 17 - Apr 21
- 24AprGCNJ Board MeetingApril 24, 2023
- 26AprJudges Council MeetingApril 26, 2023
- 1MayNGC ConventionMay 1-5, 2023 Greenbrier Resort, WV
- 22MayGCNJ Board MeetingMay 22, 2023
- 1JunJudges Council MeetingJune 1, 2023
- 4JunRidgewood Secret Gardens TourJune 4, 2023
- 6JunAnnual MeetingJune 6, 2023 Bridgewater Marriott, Bridgewater, NJ
- 26JunGCNJ Board MeetingJune 26, 2023